Architectural and cultural study tour to Brazil 2020 – Postponed to March 2022. More information follows.
The original trip was scheduled for 8-23 July 2021 and consisted of a round trip to São Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte and Ouro Preto ending in Rio de Janeiro, where participants could attend the UIA congress July 18-22 or participate in an optional 3 days architectural program, and included study of Rio in smaller groups, with recommendations from the organizers.
Copenhagen’s city life is pressured by the pandemic – 4 March 2021
- Paper published: Copenhagen’s Livability Tested by the Pandemic : Experiences, Limitations, opportunities
Information dating from April 2020
- Overview of the government aid packages in Denmark
- Analysis by Architects Association Vice President Kristine Leth Juul
- Copenhagen Architecture Festival: Call for “Considerations, visions and reflections on the significance of the corona crisis for the built environment” and “The home in the time of the corona”
- Full Ph.D. scholarship offered on the “Impact of Architecture on Epidemics” by the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture