Webinar on “Design for a healthy City – Post-Covid Housing Design“, Thursday, 24 June at 1pm – 2:30pm
Panelists include HKIA President Donald Choi with HKIA Vice President Helen Leung moderating.
1.5 CPD Hours available.
Information dating from April 2020
HKIA has organised a webinar series:
- Healthy Environment, Better Well-being for City Dwellers
- Buildings versus Epidemic
- Healthy Building Healthy City
- Healthy Building Immune System
Relief and supportive actions undertaken by HKIA include the following measures (list is not exhaustive):
- reduction of membership fees
- online seminars on Healthy Building Healthy City for HKIA members as well as members of the public
- To liaise with Development Bureau and Architectural Services Department to fight for extending relief assistance to all RPs and to accelerate and devise more project opportunities of different scales for all of our RPs
Precautions taken by HKIA Secretariat include the staff members working from home