- RIBA conducted its third coronavirus survey asking architects to share their experiences on the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on them as professionals, on their practices and projects.
- Collated a range of resources to promote the mental well-being of its members; including practical guidance and support as well as articles and projects which investigate and discuss the link between good design and mental health and wellbeing.
- RIBA COVID-19 Digest with links to RIBA’s publications on and around the COVID-19 crisis.
- Task force to provide 3D printing of PPE and ventilator components
- Practical advice on remote working
- RIBA COVID-19 checklist for architects
- Information on financial aid packages available to UK architects
- Policy initiatives
UIA COVID INFORMATION HUBUIA Web Site