Looking after your mental health and wellbeing – 6 May 2021
RIBA guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19)
Members and RIBA Chartered Practices can log in here & find info on:
- lobbying government on “key issues that matter to our sector
- providing practical advice on practice resilience and remote working
- employment and HR issues via a telephone service;
- accessing an online business consultancy library.
Information dating from November 2020
- RIBA conducted its third coronavirus survey asking architects to share their experiences on the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on them as professionals, on their practices and projects.
- Collated a range of resources to promote the mental well-being of its members; including practical guidance and support as well as articles and projects which investigate and discuss the link between good design and mental health and wellbeing.
- RIBA COVID-19 Digest with links to RIBA’s publications on and around the COVID-19 crisis.
- Task force to provide 3D printing of PPE and ventilator components
- Practical advice on remote working
- RIBA COVID-19 checklist for architects
- Information on financial aid packages available to UK architects
- Policy initiatives